Thursday, October 8

In a city of concrete

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wearing: H&M beanie, Uniqlo snakeskin leggings, Secret top, EQ:IQ shoes, Balenciaga tote
It's a nice day today and I haven't hung out with my good friend Irene in a while.  A couple weeks ago when we were fooling around, she took some wonderful photos of me where I looked absolutely divine, even my brand supporters commented on it.  Haha! So, we thought we would give it a run today and see if she just had beginners luck before... Turns out that she is really talented! Don't you agree?

Photobucket

She was telling me that this would be the "Valerie face", which is true because I do it all the time!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please endure the candid shots.  Irene did a great job!!!

Photobucket

The crazy ring I am wearing all the time now.  Along with my studded bangles and pearly ones.

Photobucket

My huge collection of Balenciaga totes <3

Photobucket

Some attempt at getting a pic of the both of us. Sad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So after photo-happy time, went to lunch at Pizza Express which was surprisngly good.  We had the "executive set lunch"! Ha! Executive?

Photobucket

Isn't Irene too cute with the booger hanging out of her nose? kidding. it's a tiny bun:)

Photobucket

We have fun!! On another note, I have been experiencing my first blogger love sending package thing.  Haha~! It's for the sydney girl and she's such a nice blogger and pretty! So, I just put together this little thing to send to her.  I think I am going to do this from now one, pick one nice blogger a week.  yay!

p.s. Have rings upload coming soon!
&

look at me talk!



On Calendar Personalities today, it's my day!! Check us out!!