Saturday, October 10

Frolicking in a garden



Photobucket

Wearing: Missoni dress slip, Balenciaga tote, Francesca Mambrini shoes

It's a pretty down to earth post today! Feeling in an excessively chill mood! I love the sun and the ways it makes my mood feels.  Went to school today to check out how things are going and my secret friend took me to a mysterious park where we frolicked with the seagulls and conversed with the bees.  Corny, I know. But, nonetheless, a refreshing break from the craze and overdosage of fashion week. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

This pose is Irene's idea.  It's like a 6 inch wide platform raises off the floor by 2 feet.  I was motified because I was wearing my Mambrinis and I didn't want to scratch them when I tumble down the terrifying heights of lush hills. That was some scary moments in my life. :)

Photobucket

I love this faux plastic glasses thing. It's like the ultra 'i' to the 'high'.  I love it to death. Would wear it everyday but I don't want to work it into excessive obsession.  :)

Alright, some style tips from me :)