Saturday, May 21

TRIMAPEE/


TRIMAPEE.
BRING TEXTURES TO BLACK ON BLACK/

LOCATION/ TRIMAPEE STORE. MELBOURNE


One of the biggest things I have noticed about Melbourne fashion is the play on textures.  Maybe because it's really cold and everyone wears black.  In the midst of all the stops I made, went to this really cool little store called Trimapee to see Jamie- a Melbourne blogger (who I incidentally saw at RAFW!).

The store housed all the garments in different textures, materials and cuts.  Wore this leather jacket which had a head-scarf thing built into the hood of the jacket... made from the softest leather in the world.  I loved the fact that it was all made in Melbourne as well.  Fell in love with this crochet top which reminded me of a matte-last-season Givenchy print.  Love it.

x