Thursday, February 17

CLICKETY-CLICK

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

THAT URGE. OH-THAT-URGE.
LEARNING HOW TO RESIST THAT TEMPTATION.

PH. BLADE PRO

/SASS & BIDE SHORTS/ TOPSHOP SHAG/ MONKI SHADES/

Robert Clergerie... sigh.  Went to the new collection opening at Lane Crawford and could only smile in wonderment at how at this stage, I could possibly want more shoes than what I have.  One day, I will show the world how I keep my shoes.  So, Mr. Clergerie... That black pair with the soft buttery leather, lace-up backs and wooden heels... Save me a pair.

VALERIE... NO MORE SHOES!

*
那种冲动. 噢-那种-冲动.
学着怎样去抵抗诱惑.

BLADE PRO摄影

/SASS & BIDE 短裤/ TOPSHOP 大毛衣/ MONKI 墨镜/

Robert Clergerie... 唉.  去了Lane Crawford新系列发表而且现在只可以好奇地微笑 , 我怎么可以想要再多的鞋子.  有一天, 我会给全世界看我怎样存我的鞋子.  所以, Clergerie先生... 那双黑色软皮的, 后面有绑带的木高跟鞋... 留一双给我.

VALERIE... 不要再买鞋子了!

*