Wednesday, February 16

CHECK IT.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

BROWS/ CORSETS/ BOBBY PINS

PH- K.LEWIS
(SAME PERSON AS BLADE PRO BUT HE GOT A LITTLE TIRED OF BEING LAUGHED AT WHEN PEOPLE REFERENCE MY PHOTOGRAPHER.  I PERSONALLY LIKE IT.)
These boots were my first major splurge on shoes years ago.  Bought them at BCBG for more money than I afford at that time.  Wanted to wait till sale season but I loved them that much I couldn't wait.  You know how you have items in your wardrobe that you have ideas about and get shockingly surprised when you revisit them years later?  It was like that with my boots.  I remember them being super high and a little scandalous. 

Ho-hum.  Now, I put them on and they are the most comfy pair of high-heeled boots I own and the zippers and buckles don't seem as adventurous as they did. 

Still, I like revisiting old things and brought back the filled-in brows.  Bambi is so inspiring. 
*
眉毛/ 胸衣/ 发夹

K.LEWIS照片
(跟BLADE PRO是同一个人但别人常说起我的摄影师, 他觉得有点厌倦被取笑. 我个人很喜欢这个名字.)
这双靴子是我几年前第一次的大挥霍.  当时在BCBG用比自己可以付出更多的钱买的.  想等到降价但实在太喜欢了.  你知道你一直拥有的东西然后几年后再看它们吗?  这双靴子就像那样.  我记得它们有点高和太性感. 

Ho-hum.  现在, 我穿上它们, 它们是我最舒适的高跟靴子, 拉链跟扣子没有以前那么让人惊喜. 

然而, 我喜欢重看一些旧的事物和把画眉带回来.  Bambi很鼓舞人心. 
*