Wednesday, December 8

LANE CRAWFORD 160th!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

LANE CRAWFORD 160TH BIRTHDAY
WHEN FASHION TAKES THE HIGH-HIGH ROAD

PH. BLADE PRO

/MONKI sheer aviator dress/PLAIN VANILLA necklace/COTTON ON runners/

You know you are at a cool party when you are rubbing shoulders with Bryan Boy and Susie Bubble.  Part of me was thinking about the sheer logistics of this event, (word was out that there were 4,100 guests that night) but my mind was more distracted when I saw a glimmer of neoprene walking towards me.  I think I grabbed my photographer and said something along the lines of 'OMG... they are blogging legends.'

NERD.

x
连卡佛160生日
当时装比酷还要更酷

BLADE PRO摄影

/MONKI 闪亮飞行员裙子/PLAIN VANILLA项链/COTTON ON跑步鞋/

当你跟Bryan Boy和Bubble肩碰肩你就知道自己在一个很酷的派对.  一部分的我在想这个派对的人流, (有人说那天晚上有4,100个客人) 可是我的思想被一个正在走向我身穿闪亮氯丁橡胶的人扰乱了.  我记得我好像抓住我的摄影师说了几句类似 '我的天啊... 他们是网志的传奇.'

奇怪的人.

x