Thursday, November 25

THANKFUL WITH TIFFANY & CO

Photobucket

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.../
WHEN SAYING THANKS SEEMS LIKE THE BEST IDEA IN THE WORLD...

PH. BLADE PRO

/TIFFANY & CO bracelet/ DOCEI jacket/ ALL ABOUT EVE t-shirt dress/ TOPSHOP sequin leggings/ MONKI boots/

P.S. TIFFANY & CO gave me a snowflake bracelet for Christmas.. :)

感恩节快乐.../
当世上最好的提议是说谢谢...

BLADE PRO摄影

/TIFFANY & CO 手链/ DOCEI 夹克/ ALL ABOUT EVE 汗衫裙子/ TOPSHOP 闪片紧身袜裤/ MONKI 靴子/

P.S. TIFFANY & CO 给了我一条手链做圣诞礼物.. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you...

- My family for being as supportive as they can for my chosen path
- My friends, no matter how far away they are, always make time for me
- My industry friends would have helped make my personal interest (blog) successful
- My translator and photographer(s) for understanding the countless grammatical errors and bad-hair days
- My boss who believed in me despite me being me
- The new friends who have come and go who still make my life more exciting each day
- My fulfilling job which never fails to keep me on my toes all day
- Strangers who leave little notes to validate that what I am doing is for the better
- To keeping the memories alive of those I have lost and loved
- My photography partner-in-crime who makes my everyday a day to remember and each moment, a moment to cherish

Most of all, thank you to those who believe in me when I didn't believe in myself.
From the bottom of my heart...
Thank you & Happy Thanksgiving.

To those reading this and those who aren't, I count you in my blessings everyday.

Love, Valerie

谢谢你...

- 我的家人在我选择的路上尽力支持我
- 我的朋友, 不管他们多远, 常常留点时间给我
- 我行内的朋友帮我成功完成我的个人兴趣(网志)
- 我的翻译员和摄影师(们)明白我无数的错字和状态不好的日子
- 我的老板相信我
- 那些新交的朋友让我的人生每天都更精彩
- 让我有满足感的工作让我每天脚步不停下来
- 陌生人留下字条让我确定我做的是好的
- 把我失去的和爱过的留下记忆
- 我的摄影拍档让我的每一天值得记得和每一刻, 都值得珍惜

最后, 谢谢那些在我不相信自己的时候相信我的人.
从我的心底...
谢谢 & 感恩节快乐.

给那些在看这篇和那些没在看的, 我每天都祝福你.

Love, Valerie