Monday, September 6

CAMERA-SAVY//


NEW PERSPECTIVES..//
WHEN CHANGING LENS CAN MAKE THINGS APPEAR MUCH BETTER IN A WHOLE DIFFERENT LIGHT

PH. BLADE PRO

Slight announcement to make regarding my photos, some people have asked me whether I have switched photographers recently since its a different style from when my blog has started.  While I love my last photographer, due to prior obligations and time constraints has been unable to assist me in my daily journey.  Hence the new one, Blade (yes, it is an alias) who has over the course of the last couple months taken amazing photos of me and shaped my photos in a new direction which is good! Who doesn't want new eyes to bring freshness to a blog.

Today, we spent hours doing a photoshoot for Converse.
Can't share too much but here is how some of the funny photos we had going on.

*

新观点..//
当转用另一个镜头可以让事情在完全不同的灯光下看起来更好

照片 BLADE PRO

一点点关于我的照片的宣告, 有些人文我最近是否转用了摄影师因为我的网志风格变了.  我爱之前的摄影师, 因为事务和时间的限制不能帮助我.  所以新的那个, Blade (对, 这是一个化名) 他在过去的几个月帮我拍很漂亮的照和丛新角度拍我! 谁不想要在网志里找到清新的感觉.

今天, 我们花了很多小时帮Converse拍一辑照片.
不能分享太多但是这里有一些拍摄中搞笑的照片.

*