Tuesday, April 27

Weird



Wearing: Parcel Radio tote, O.O.D tunic dress, H&M bangles
穿着:Parcel Radio手提包,O.O.D束腰裙子,H&M手镯



I do not have a compulsive phone disorder contrary to the blackberry and i-phone action.  Went to watch Agora today and was shocked at how the movie turned out.  I have this habit of going to the cinema and randomly selecting a movie without reading the synosis.  I enjoy not knowing how the movie goes and paying attention to the plot of the story.  I can usually tell the genre of the movie with the movie posters.  Except for this one, it was a bit depresssing when I thought it would be a love story.  Apparently, I was so wrong. 

It's not the first time I have been wrong.
You know how when sometimes you are so sure of something, you get caught off-guard when you are proven otherwise. 
A pleasantly horrid feeling...


跟照片里在用blackberryi-phone的行为相反,我没有手机强迫症。今天,我去看了Agora,被这部电影的结局震撼到了。我有去电影院,随心选一部没有预先读过概要的电影看的习惯。我享受不知道电影的内容和去留意故事的情节。我通常可以从电影海报猜到电影的类型。除了这一部电影,我以为是一个爱情故事,但竟然有点抑压的。很明显,我猜错了。
这不是我第一次猜错。
你知道有时候你对某些事情非常确定,当你发现你错了的时候会措手不及。
一种宜人但极糟的感觉。