Sunday, April 11

Driving & junk food



Wearing: 2% x Marvel Comics jacket, Per Me chiffon dress, Zara batwing top, Gucci Backpack, Doc Martens

穿着:2% x Marvel Comics夹克,Per Me薄纱裙子,Zara蝙蝠袖上衣,Gucci背包,Doc Martens
 

Planned on spending the day in to finish up some work before the Easter holidays come to an end.  Had a big night last night, couldn't sleep till 4 am.  Poor me. Some of you know that I am not a big alcohol drinker, actually, I really don't like it.  Still, it's not very beneficial for when I do food tastings because when it comes to fine dining, the wine list is a very comprehensive part of the experience.  Hence, my sudden education in the reds and whites.  Surprisingly I really enjoy it.  After all, who doesn't love a woman who knows wine? :)

计划好今天要在复活假期完结之前完成一些工作。昨天晚上玩得很晚,到凌晨4点才睡。可怜的我。你们当中有些人可能知道我不喝太多酒,其实,我不喜欢喝酒。可是,这对我做尝味的时候没有好处,因为酒是精细的饭局里很重要的一环。所以导致这突然的红酒白酒学习。出乎意料之外,我真的很享受。说到底,谁不喜欢懂得品酒的女人呢?:)











Random photos appreciating the beauty of Hong Kong, my beloved Gucci backpack, bling-bling Hello Kitty mouse pads, baby Ronald McDonald's and chilli fries.  Great day.

Those glasses? Are part of a project I am working on! It's really exciting.
Busy week ahead crammed with hotel openings, store openings and fashion shows.....
Oh dear.

拍下随意的照片去欣赏香港的美,我爱的Gucci背包,很闪烁的Hello Kitty滑鼠垫,小麦当劳和辣薯条。很棒的一天。

那双眼镜?是我手上的工作计划其中一部分!非常令人兴奋。
这个星期会很忙碌去酒店开幕,商店开幕和服装秀。。。
我的天。