Tuesday, April 6

Darker




Wearing: Diesel men's tee, F21 tassle skirt, Prada tote, Disney Couture jewelry, As Known as Rue wedges
穿着:Diesel男装汗衫,F21 垂花裙子,Prada包,迪士尼Couture首饰,As Known as Rue高底鞋

Never ever wear lipstick but was feeling a bit adventurous today.  Had a meeting and wanted to look a bit more tied together perhaps? Well, Chanel lipstick and turn-worthy skirt later, I was frolicking ourside my apartment making my neighbors stare.  Awesome fun.  Completely quite unintentional but ended up looking like a cross between Snow White and Little Red Riding Hood?

以前没有上过唇膏,但是今天觉得想冒险一下。可能是开完会,想要看起来比较完整一点吧?那,香奈儿唇膏和裙子,我的邻居都把目光投到在家外面踱步的我。很好玩。完全没有特意造成的效果,可是看起来很像白雪公主和小红帽的混合体?






That bad ass bracelet I am wearing? It was a lovely gift from someone who means a lot to me.  I love it because of the thought and effort it took into choosing a present that best suits me, it shows understanding of who I am.  And that kind of understanding is rare.... Before I forget to share, my hair is black, like black black... Makes me look serious?
 
那让我看起来坏坏的手链?它是一个对我很重要的人送的。我很爱这条手链是因为那个人花了很多心思和脑力去选这份最适合我的礼物,它代表了那个人对我的了解。而不是很多人会那么了解我。。。在我忘了以前,我的头发是黑色的,非常黑。。。有让我看起来很严肃吗?