Wednesday, April 21

Dancing on air


Me and my boyfriend who never argues and never makes me cry...
我和从没跟我吵架或让我哭的男朋友。。。
I have been sick for the past week, hacking up blood and everything attractive.  Been living in comfy clothes and hats to cover bed head.  I finally feel good enough to pick up the phone and reply to people who feared I had died in my bed.  Apologies for the morbid thoughts.  I have been thinking a lot about what I want.  After all, this was what the "7-day-journey-to-discover-what-you-want" was about.  I needed to know what I wanted before I asked anything from others.  Seems really simple, but I ended up with a lot of "I don't know"s.  Frustrating, it seems much easier to rely on someone elses feelings. 

On a happier note, Australian Fashion Week.  Yipee.

我在过去的这个礼拜并到了,咳血和所有同等漂亮的事。都在穿舒适的衣服和遮盖凌乱的头发的帽子。我终于有精神去回电担心我在床上死掉的人。我为我恐怖的思想道歉。最近常在想自己想要什么。说到底,这是“七天去找我想要什么的旅程”的目的。我需要先知道自己想要什么,才可以再要求别人给我什么。听起来很简单,可是最终有很多的“我不知道”。困扰,觉得依赖别人的感觉好像简单多了。

开心一点的纪录,澳洲时装星期。太好了。
Christian Louboutin at his desk

在他桌上的Christian Louboutin
 

Shuffled through older emails and found this awesome video of Christian Louboutin dancing in his own shoes.  I am aware that it's pretty older but what can I say? I love ignoring emails.  I usually do that skim reading of titles and think it's not that important and think "I will read it later", and then never get around to it.... Does anyone do that?

翻阅旧电邮的时候找到Christian Louboutin在跳舞这很棒的短片。我知道是满久之前的,但是我可以说些什么呢?我常常不看电邮。我通常都撇过电邮的标题,想着这不太重要,想“我待会才看”,然后永远都不会打开这个电邮。。。有人会这样做吗?

Day 6: What I want to say to you but can't say?
I don't understand how you feel.  Can you just tell me?

第六天:我有什么想对你说但又不能说?
我不知道你的想法感受。你可以直接告诉我吗?