Wednesday, December 16

Dear Santa..

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl this Christmas... I have worked very hard and tried to please everyone I can.  I thought I didn't want anything for Christmas until I realised that Christmas wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't want any presents. 

So, here is my list, these are things I absolutely adore. 
Any one of these gifts would make me happy. 

Love, Valerie

*Gift list

#1: Burberry Prorsum shoes:





#2: 3.1 Phillip Lim Lace-detailed leather gloves
 


#3: Alexander Wang Diego suede studded bucket bag



#4: Solange Azagury Partridge ring... any one...


#5: Dolce & Gabanna 18 La lune



#6: Carebear doll, the night-time one to help me to go to sleep!




#7: Sour Patch Kids, a huge bag of it PLEASE



#8: One really really good burrito...


#9: The Canon EOS-1D would be the icing on the cake!




The one thing I really really want?




Time to come home, love... xx me