Sunday, November 8

Lapse in judgement

Photobucket

Wearing: Oliver Goldsmith frames, RAS wooden heels, Balenciaga tote

After a seemingly long week of travelling, playing catch-up and replying a staggering amount of e-mails, my day of rest finally came.  For the last few months, I have been telling myself the importance of taking a break and resting at least 1 day in a week.  It's that one day of sanity I have for myself and it's a period of peace where I appreciate the things that mean most to me. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

What do you do on your days off?
For me, I like waking up early and staying in bed till late.  I like to clean up the house and pack the mess that I often leave throughout the week.  I like taking some time to read the thoughtful messages I get through the week.  I think about things that could be done and improved.  I could sit there for hours not doing anything at all.  I read novels about love, families and possibilities.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Speaking of reading, I got for new lenses for my glasses.  Weird thing about my eyesight it that it actually stabilized and decreased in the degree which is really odd... hmmmm... not sure I understand.  Of course, I am wearing OG.  What else would I wear? I have always thought that a smart pair of frames always freshens a person up!

ooooh yes, trying to brainstorm ways to design jewelry for an upcoming project. (ssshhhh) and I saw some things I really like.....

Photobucket


Dior... it's so breathe taking... rose quartz skull...

Photobucket

Viktor & Rolf Pippa. The Colors...
Whimsical Fantasies

Items in this set:
mulberry clutch, 295 GBP


I have a surprise for you guys! Till tomorrow!:)