Monday, November 9

Everything Casual

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wearing: Adidas boy shoes, Casio watch, Balenciaga tote, Ralph Lauren jeans

After days of wearing heels and nice clothes, I wanted to do a more bummed out outfit.  It's super casual and not very exciting but I had a lovely day.  Needed to do some excercises and running around with my baby cousin, so it wasn't very heel friendly.  Kinda forgot through the days how comfortable jeans and sneakers are.  Still, it made me feel kinda bummy.  Oh yes, was a SAT supervisor in the morning for a couple hours so was being really mean and pacing around being like, "Put down your pencils NOW."

Photobucket


Photobucket

Spent the day in this order: reading in bed, SAT, lovely brunch, went home, watched Julie & Julia.  It was such a great movie.  I love Meryl Streep, she is such a versatile actress.  See her in some of my favourite movies:

Photobucket
Devil wears Prada

Photobucket

Mamma Mia

Photobucket

....and today's movie. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Got a wonderful message from the boy today and working on my jewelry designs, still kinda stuck on "designs that express your personal style." Need a discussion with my photographer and some friends.  Wishing the fatigue would go away! But it's just Monday so long week ahead!!  Would like to go shopping but not sure what I want to buy.

What is your next purchase?

Photobucket