Friday, November 6

I am an over-achiever



Photobucket

Photobucket

Wearing: Zara Mens Sweater, Vintage long dress, Zara Studded Belt, KD Accessories, All you know rue Wedges, Hello Kitty Clutch

I have been so busy with things since I got back from Japan, I am not sure where to start with things!! First off, if you notice, I am looking a bit chubbier. That's because I am chubbier. Not too fun when you super loose jeans start feeling a little bit tight! I am not too sure how that's possible. I was eating lots of fresh fish, lots of fruits and oh yes... now I remember... lots of CHEESE. Japanese cheese is the best, especially Hokkaido cheese. It's absolutely ridiculos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am in the process of clearing and refining my closet right now. I actually find it quite soothing to clear out all the clutter in my life and amend things to the best of my abilities. It's actually what I enjoy doing the most, trying to fix unfixable things or trying to do the impossible.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ask my man, he thinks I am an over-achiever. Ask my photographer, she thinks I am anal retentive. Ask my assistants, they think I don't sleep. Ask my friends, they think I am nuts. Truth is, I am kinda nuts. I like the feeling of being busy, doing things with my time, making things happen. I face life with this "Can-fix" attitude.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In recent weeks, I have been approached by multiple websites and blogsites to act as a fashion contributor. I am hesistant at first because even though I work in the fashion editorial industry, I don't find myself exactly fashionable but I have rather strict tastes about what looks good. Sometimes I am able to break it down and explain what I like, but most of the time, it's just a feeling, like... "Wow. I like that." Don't you agree? It's all in the feeling.

I am in love with these tiny tubey fragances, they are completely awesome. Thank you Crazy Sticks!

Photobucket