Wednesday, September 23

My seafood look like aliens

That's me in the purple-ness. Wearing KD dress, Balenciaga tote, Lucky shoes

Day 2: Spent the WHOLE day shopping, will post my finds in the next blog because this blog is dedicated to everything that lives under the sea.
SPONGE-BOB SQUARE PANTS. da-da-dum
Kidding. No. Not kidding.


Look at the girl in the picture, she has a "whoaaa"face/stance.


Went to a big seafood market in Macau and my oh my, look at all that seafood. It was like they were sitting there thinking, "I am going to get eaten. Too bad I need water, if not I would fly away." I was kinda tired from shopping so while I was looking at all these critters, I mumbled to myself and then said out loud, "My.... they kind of look like... whoa.... aliens." Don't laugh, seriously though, pay a bit more attention and all these sea creatures look like they are from the movie aliens. Like these octopus, they have a oblong shaped head like the aliens. See?




And shrimp! they kind of have that same exo-skeleton as the guys from the Predator movies. I was going to proceed to upload more photos but I reminded myself that I am not conspiracy.com. I think I sound a bit crazy, might be the sugar kicking in from all that ice-cream I was throwing back.

Had a good time in Macau. Loved the food. Well... some of it?