Friday, May 27

SPARKLE


HOODED MOMENTS/
THAT'S WHAT I AM CALLING MY FEELINGS WHEN I HAVE HAD TO MASK THEM TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM KNOWING ABOUT THEM..

/TIFFANY & CO cuff/ CHAPEL cape/ BATHING APE tote/ UNIQLO jeans/ 


PH. BLADE PRO



These photos have been sitting on my computer for a couple days now.  I have been trying to upload it since it's the first photo shoot I have had with my photographer since I have been in Australia and it went along the lines of, "Wow... I didn't remember this camera being so heavy."

After 2 weeks of dressing up and wearing heels, I was soooo ready to kick back, relax and go back to basics.  Been pulling out the sundresses only suitable for the beach instead of the chiffon cut-out crop-skirt.  While it's been nice, I think I am ready to wear my clothes again.

Yes, it's the Chanel green.  I finally jumped on the band wagon and got this dusky periwinkle green on my nails.  It makes me feel like summer is here.  Think I am liking the color more and more.

Finally went through all my photos from Australia and it's monumental.
Let the back blogging begin....