Wednesday, April 13

FACE VALUE

Photobucket

FRECKLES../
I HAVE SO MANY FRECKLES, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE.

/PH BY BLADE PRO/
/WONDERMENT JUMPSUIT from GIZZY & NACHO//

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have been thinking a little about the things that makes me tick and the code of conduct that drives my life.  Its a general agreement that I am not the best communicator in the world, rather I seek much needed down-time and trust in the fact that despite that lack of communication people don't really change. 

Some say I am quite private in my ways but, I do like to keep it that way.  Rather, I think certain messages can come across better if I articulated them well.  It's that split second of comfort, understanding and trust I depend on.  I am not an emotional expressive person in a way which borderlines indecisive and shy.

Most people don't know I wear perfume based on my mood or look close enough to see my smatterings of freckles yet, it reflects a lot about my personality. 

Ramble Ramble.

P.S BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT THE REVEALING NATURE OF MY CLOTHING.  I HAD A NUDE COLORED TUBE TOP UNDERNEATHE. :)

x