Wednesday, December 15

LACE-UP

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

FLU SEASON.../
WHEN YOU ARE NOT SURE IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR THE LACK OF HOLIDAY SPIRIT IS MAKING YOU FEEL SICK...

PH. BLADE PRO...

/COTTON ON man-blazer/ PLAIN VANILLA necklace/ CHANEL earrings/ MONKI hood-scarf/

感冒的季节.../
当你分不清楚是身体病倒了还是缺乏季节气氛让你觉得病倒了...

BLADE PRO摄影...

/COTTON ON 男装背心/ PLAIN VANILLA 项链/ CHANEL 耳环/ MONKI 围巾/
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is kind of what I have been wearing lately.  Lots of white t-shirts and rolled-up pants.  Really loving the elephant tusk-ish stone necklace and slouchy man-blazer which has no buttons, two big side pockets and shapeless fitting.  Just finishing my meeting and started toting around my ipad which happens to match everything I wear.  Still, my proudest recent purchase is a cheap version of the acne skater wedge which my version injected a bit of risque in the laces.

I love risque.

*

这是最近我穿着的风格.  很多白汗衫和卷起裤管的裤子.  真的很爱大象石的项链和松垮的没有钮扣, 两个大侧袋和不贴身的男装背心.  刚开完会回来然后把跟我穿什么都配的ipad.  但是, 让我最骄傲最近购买的物品是溜冰松高鞋的便宜版本, 我的在蕾丝里有点有伤风化的元素.

我爱有伤风化.

*