Thursday, May 6

Second day at Fashion Week


Wearing: Arnsdoft cape, Vivienne Tam heels, Jimmy Choo tote, Project Eyewear sunnies
Location: Sydney, Australia
穿着:Arnsdoft斗篷,Vivienne Tam高跟鞋,Jimmy Choo手提包,Project Eyewear墨镜
地点:澳洲悉尼
 


Second day and I am already feeling super tired.  Lots and lots of shows and more importantly, lots of delays, which means lots of standing around waiting.  Surprisingly, it's getting very cachilly, Seattle-ish weather which makes me miss home a lot....

只是第二天,但我已经觉得好累。很多很多的秀,更重要的事,很多延迟,那表示很多的站着等候。意外地,这里开始转冷,像西雅图的天气让我很想家。。。 






Love these dainty little street in the suburbs.  Had coffee at a coffee shop down the road and just wanted to sit in the sun forever! I am too tired to post about the shows I saw and sort through all the photos of things I took that I liked.  So... I will do that tomorrow after I have seen even MORE. :)

爱在郊区秀丽的小街道。在一家咖啡店里享受咖啡,指向永远坐在阳光下!因为我太累了,现在不能上传我看了的秀和把我喜欢的照片分类。所以。。。我会在明天看更多以后上传。:)




P.S. These amazing sunglasses saved my lifet, the sun is GLARING in Australia.
It's beautiful!

Need sleep.... 

P.S. 这奇妙的墨镜救了我一命,澳洲的阳光猛烈得很。很漂亮!

需要睡觉。。。