Wednesday, May 19

//LEARN//


CREATIVE DIRECTION.
/AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU TRUST BY GIVING OPPORTUNITIES/

//H&M tunic top /KSUBI jeans/ KEESTON sandals/ ZARA sun- hat//

LOCATION/ Byron Bay. AUSTRALIA



创意路线。

/当你相信给一个机会,美妙的事情会发生/

// H&M束腰上衣/ KSUBI牛仔裤/ KEESTON凉鞋/ ZARA太阳帽//

地点/澳洲拜伦湾
 

TIME AND AGAIN, it's proven that it's always better to have zero expectations and be surprised.  More often or not, I would be disappointed with a situation because I had expectations of how I wanted things to work out. 

These photos were not taken by a professional but merely someone who saw the photos in an artistic and innovative way.  Turns out, it was THE BEST WAY.


曾试过有很多次,不抱任何期望,然后被结果惊喜常常都比较好。更常发生的是,因为我对事情的发展曾经抱有期望而得到失望的下场。
拍这些照片的人不是一个专业摄影师,他只是一个能用艺术和创造性角度看照片的人。出来的结果证明,这是最好的方法。




Work is STRESSFUL and planning is STRESSFUL
When everybody wants answers and I only have one answer.

I will try my best to answer each and every one of your questions with the same dedication and consistency that I expect in return.  After all, team work is a two way street.

2 more weeks and the wait is over.
I have a bangin' team.
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL.


工作压力很大,计划压力也很大。
每个人都想要答案而我只有一个答案。

我会尽我最大的能力去回答每一个问题,以我会要求别人给的同样的敬业精神和一致性。毕竟,团体合作是双向的。

还有两个礼拜就是等待的终结。
我有一支很有实力的团队。
让好时光继续来。
 

*