Wednesday, March 24

Inspire me


That is my desk.  Yes, some of you may recognize it as my bathroom.  I find the lighting in there moody and tempermental.  I find the height ratio of the counter with my toilet seat to be perfect.  Complete with my i-touch, butterfly mug, yellow note pad, Muji 0.5 pen and my trusty rusty old acer, my 'writing-only' laptop, I was on a roll.  Internet-less and perched on cold marble, my words flowed like a open faucet.  I am in the midst of trying to complete my book, the one that has been sitting around for 3 years.  Yes, that love one.  I am on a mission to finish it before the end of the month.  It's rough though, writing for hours means emotionally draining for hours.  I have been at it for 3 days straight.  I sleep so well every night.

What do I have for inspiration?
My archive of beautiful photos... photos I have collected over the years


这是我的桌子。对,你们当中可能有人会以为这是我的浴室。我觉得这里面的灯光很有感觉很有气质。我觉得那个柜台和我的厕所的高度比例很完美。再加上我的i-touch,蝴蝶杯子,黄色小纸条,无印良品0.5笔和我专用来写东西的acer电脑,让我势如破竹。在这里,我不可能上网,坐在冷云石上,我写得很畅顺。我正在试着完成我的书,那本我用了三年还没完成的书。对,那本关于爱情的。我需要在这个月里写完。不过真的很难,写了那么久就消耗了那么久。我已经花了三整天一直写了。晚上都睡得很好。

我有什么给我灵感呢?
我美丽的照片收藏集。。。用了很多年收集的照片










Source: Various
来源:很多不同的



For those who know little of me, they think I love harshly.
For those who know me, they know I love sparingly.
For those who know me well, they see me love recklessly.
For those who love me, they see me for who I am.
For those who I love, I love wholeheartedly.

I hate love.
I hate it for the amount of me it makes me put out there.
Loving someone is just as good as being loved.

 
那些不太了解我的人,他们认为我爱得很冷酷。
那些了解我的人,他们知道我爱得很保守。
那些很了解我的人,他们看到我爱得很不计后果。
那些爱我的人,他们接受我是什么人。
那些我爱的人,我全心全意爱着。

我恨爱情。
我恨它让我放那么多感情出去。
爱人和被爱一样幸福。