Monday, September 21

Indian Apples








Anyone who knows me knows that I rarely dress too girly. It's not really my style. But today, I felt like dressing up like an indian princess. I really miss my boy who is in a faraway place where there are oodles of hot girls and wild parties. Not that I am worried! I mean... who said I can't have a good time as well?
Off to a tasting in Macau at a Michelin restaurant, then meeting up with a potiential sponsor, Glaceau Vitamin Water and then, later in the week, going to Singapore for the Formula 1 Grand Prix Final. Woo hoo! Lambos and bubbles. Even though, I don't drink. My boy, Kevin Goldmountain will be the only representative from Hong Kong and will be performing a live set. Only possible thanks to Eric and his Red Bull team.
Valerie loves Red Bull.
Wearing: KD Style headband, Second Me blouse, Thrift shorts, Unicoq clutch, Sandals from Malaysia