Thursday, August 26

MAN UP//






LOOKING LIKE A MAN//..
WHEN FEMININE SIDES OF ME RUNS OUT AND I TOUGHEN UP TO AVOID EMOTIONAL SACRIFICE...

//EVISU jeans/ CONVERSE AC/DC high-tops/ 2% x MARVEL COMICS bomber jacket/

It must be the annoying cockroaches dotting the streets in Central that prevent me from wearing my pants all the way down.  End up keep rolling all of my pants up and loving the look with the high-top boundaries.  It's a bit grunge-looking and sloppy but it's an excellent alternative to the heels I have to wear with tiny pretty skirts. Try it sometime and you will like it as much as I do.

*
穿得像一个男人//..
当我女性化的一面没了然后坚强起来去预防情绪的牺牲...

//EVISU 牛仔裤/ CONVERSE AD/AC 短上衣/ 2% x MARVEL COMICS皮革夹克/

一定是中环街上的蟑螂让我不能穿拖地的裤子.  最后一直把裤管卷起而且很爱这配上短上衣的配搭.  这看起来有点邋遢懒散可是一个替代配漂亮裙子的高跟鞋的代替品. 有时候可以试试你会跟我一样喜欢.

*